Keynotes"Wendy is a fun and interesting speaker. It was a pleasure to listen to her."
Keynote • Featured Speaker • Closer
Wendy Shepherd brings an unusual quality to her large speaking engagements – the ability to make people feel comfortable, connected, and engaged in her presentation. With her approach to topics with wisdom and humor, Wendy reaches the audience in the same way she does in her workshops and seminars. She humanizes situations, holds attention with stories and an energy that is a refreshing pleasure in large group presentations.
- Juggling It All: A Creative Approach to Stress and Change Management
- Tell Two Jokes and Email Me in the Morning: A Rx for Getting Through the Day
- Optimistic… Even in the Face of Reality: Tips and Strategies for Focusing on the Positive
- Working with Confidence
- Get A Grip! Realistic Stress Management for Realistic People
- Avoiding Burnout: Staying Involved without Getting Fried
- Parenting: Your Own Personal Sitcom
Need A Keynote Speaker?